The huge mountain views from this 38.74 acre tract are a mere 3 miles from Lake Lure, North Carolina and adjoin the beautiful Ridgeview at Lake Lure log home development. The entire property is wooded, gently rolling, and has two mountain springs running throughout. The tract has a 45 foot right-of-way with paved access on Rock Ridge Road and may be subdivided. Owner financing is available for this tract.
Lake Lure Tract Information Sheet
This property is not a part of Ridgeview Subdivision. The Buyer will, however, have to pay an annual road maintenance fee for using the paved “Rock Ridge Road” as access thru Ridgeview Subdivision. Any future subdivided lot(s) will have to pay the $250.00 per lot annual fee as well. The property will have the following deed restrictions attached:
1. Property is restricted to residential or agricultural use.
2. No singlewide or double wide mobile homes are allowed.
3. Cabin rentals are allowed.
4. “Off-site built/off frame modular” homes removed from the frame and put on a permanent foundation are allowed.
5. All lots, residences, buildings and grounds are to be maintained in good repair and condition. No debris or junk cars shall be allowed to accumulate on the property.
6. No noxious or offensive trades or activities will be allowed on any lot or tract.
7. Common farming practices are allowed.
8. No commercial hog farming, chicken houses or turkey houses are allowed.